IKEA Norden buffet is a great piece to use around the house and to hack it the way you need. You can change its size and style easily: just sand it and repaint or refinish the way you like or use a faux wood finish to give it a rustic look.
So, where can you use this piece and how can you renovate it? Let’s get started.
Norden Buffet For Kitchens And Dining Rooms
This buffet was originally created for kitchens and dining rooms, so here it is indispensable. It can become your cooking station, kitchen island, wine bar, sideboard or any kind of storage for table ware, dishes and a cooking surface at the same time. Hack it the way to match your décor – it can become white, naturally finished or any other to look harmonious.
Norden Buffet For Living Rooms And Entryways
This comfy buffet can be a cool console table for your living room or entryway, it’s perfect for storing and displaying anything thanks to its shelves under the top and small drawers. If your entryway is small, you can easily fit a Norden buffet there.
Norden Buffet For Bathrooms
Norden buffet can be used as a bathroom vanity or sink stand, it’s perfect for accommodating two of them. if it’s too big and you need just one, cut it the size you want. And again, finishes and changes are up to you and your bathroom décor.
Other Uses For Norden Buffets
It may be also used for tools storage and as a working space at the same time, as an ironing table and a changing one. It’s up to you, get inspired!
- 25 Ways To Use And Hack IKEA Norden Buffet
- 37 Ways To Incorporate IKEA Ranarp Lamp Into Home Décor
- IKEA Tarva Dresser In Home Décor: 59 Cool Ideas
- How To Rock IKEA Hyllis Shelves In Your Interior: 40 Ideas
- 37 IKEA Hemnes Dresser Decor And Hack Ideas
- 20 Smart IKEA Oddvar Stool Hacks For Your Home
- 24 Functional Ways To Rock IKEA Hol Table In Your Decor
- IKEA Foto Lamp: 27 Ideas For Your Home Décor
- 57 Ways To Incorporate IKEA Malm Dresser Into Your Décor
- 32 Great Ways To Include IKEA Lack Table Into Home Décor
- 27 Cool IKEA Vittsjö Table Ideas To Rock In Different Spaces
- 55 Cool IKEA Kura Beds Ideas For Your Kids’ Rooms
- 25 Cute IKEA Mammut Stools Ideas For Kids’ Rooms
- How To Rock IKEA Bekvam Stool In Your Interiors: 32 Ideas
- 60 Smart Ways To Use IKEA Raskog Cart For Home Storage
- 23 Cool IKEA Ingo Table Ideas And Hacks You’ll Love
- 19 IKEA FÖRHÖJA Cart Storage And Display Ideas For Every Home
- 55 Ways To Use IKEA Besta Units In Home Décor
- 42 Cute IKEA Sundvik Bed And Crib Ideas To Try
- 45 Awesome IKEA Billy Bookcases Ideas For Your Home